Keynote speaker Thom Ruhe, NC IDEA FOUNDATION President & CEO, will share his insight on NC IDEA's strategic funding direction and the state of North Carolina entrepreneurship. The May 1st program will introduce a "new, interactive formate that focuses on prom…
Reason #2 to Attend the 2014 Charlotte Venture Challenge
April 25, 2014 at 9:02 AM
PORTAL for the Charlotte Venture Challenge is the place to be in Charlotte on May 1st, 2014!
As timing has it, this year’s Charlotte Venture Challenge will kick-off a month long series of events for Small Business Month.
Everyone who is anyone as a regional stakeholder in startups and entrepreneurial ventures will be in attendance for the 13th Annual Charlotte Venture Challenge. Including 39 incredibly talented teams competing to win the top prize and get exposure for their ideas and their companies with investors and potential corporate customers.
Jill Konrath, Selling Coach and Trusted Influencer to the masses posted a helpful blog today about the things decision makers love to hear. (See link and list below). I’ll be listening to the teams for any and all of these value propositions!
See you there!
- Increased revenues or profitability
- Faster time to market
- Decreased costs
- Improved operational efficiency
- Revitalizing the organization
- Enhancing customer loyalty
- Increased market share
- Decreased employee turnover
- Improved customer retention levels
- Increased competitive differentiation
- Faster response time
- Decreased operational expenses
- Increased sales per customer
- Improved asset utilization
- Faster collections
- Reduced cost of goods sold
- Minimized risk
- Additional revenue streams
- Improved time-to-profitability
- Increased billable hours
- Reduced cycle time
- Increased inventory turns
- Faster sales cycles
- Reduced direct labor costs
2014 Charlotte Venture Challenge Event Details
May 1st, 2014 at 12 pm
PORTAL Building located on the UNC Charlotte Campus.
Portal Building, Suite 252
9319 Robert D. Snyder Rd.
Charlotte, NC 28223