Charlotte Venture Challenge Connects Entrepreneurs with Venture Investors Applications to the 14th annual Southeast business startup competition due March 3, 2015 Charlott…
New here? Ok..
let's get started!
Initiatives & Resources
National Impact of Incubators
"Incubator firms generated approximately $18.7 billion in total revenues in 2008."
Incubating Success, US Department of Commerce, David Lewis, Elsie Harper-Anderson, and Lawrence Molnar, 2011.
Ventureprise offers a variety of tools, templates and materials to help entrepreneurs grow and succeed. Whether you are in the early stages of researching an idea, or preparing your company to seek funding, whatever stage your innovation endeavor is in, we have tools that can make your journey just a little easier. Just click the link for more information.
Directory of Contacts
- Local Business Start Up Contacts
- North Carolina Resources
- Angel Investors
- Business Model Competitions
- Business Incubation and Acceleration
- Code For Charlotte
- Investment Rounds Overview
- Recommended Publications
- UNC Charlotte Library Services
- UNC Charlotte Entrepreneur Overview
- Process for Obtaining a Utility Patent
How To Guides
- Entrepreneurial Competency
- Scalable Ventures Guide
- Entrepreneur Topics Resource Center
- North Carolina Capital Opportunities
Policy White Papers